Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thesaurus Thursday: "Incommodious."

Today's word is "incommodious," an adjective meaning inconvenient, troubling or bothersome.

Wisdom tooth pain has been particularly incommodious this week, keeping me from doing much more than lolling on the couch watching Top Gear.  


(Image from www.edmunds.com.)
I've only managed to expend intellectual effort deciding that I want a Mazda MX-5.


Unfortunately, a gum infection above one of my wisdom teeth and a cavity in the tooth pressing on the nerve around my jawline mean that I've been useless for almost two weeks now.  Why two weeks?  I had a migraine that covered up the other more immediately recognizable pain and sent me to other doctors, including the ER, before figuring out that it was a dental problem.  My wisdom teeth will be coming out tomorrow, so I will be indisposed this weekend, which means that I have to put off a regular post yet again :-(.  So I thank everyone for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment